Having two young kids and being a stay-at-home mommy means :
1. I have less time to be as creative as before life with kids.
2. I need a better time management to get things done.
3. I need extra energy to take care of myself too, because the kids are on a higher priority.
4. I am not thinking of anything else but my family, most especially my kids.
5. I often think of me-time at nights when the kids are asleep. Finally! Time to recharge energy! (Not necessarily by sleeping too, though!)
6. I try to care less with