Everyone has her or his opinions on what happiness is. Nothing is wrong and nothing is better than the other.
To me, happiness is:
- Knowing that my health result due to my big surgery turned out to be very clean, and for that thousand of thanks to God will never be stopped spoken.
- Seeing my daughter becomes more and more confident with her languages other than her primary language German.
- Getting shower of kisses from my daughter as she says ‘You’re the best mother in the whole world’ Ayy, you melt my heart every little second.
- Getting hugs and kisses from my beloved husband. Words are not necessary spoken!
- Finding out that my orchids are blooming or showing that they are going to bloom with their baby roots.
- Knowing my family in Indonesia is all fine and healthy.
- Having abudance of inspirations for my journaling.
- Knowing that my family loves my food, especially my 4,5-year-old daughter who always says ‘Bunda (mommy) you cook great food.’ Yes an honest and straight opinion, say it ‘yummy’ when it is, and say otherwise when it’s not.
- Hugging and cuddling with my daughter.
- Listening to WDR 4 with all those easy-listening music until 12 AM
- Having some plans ahead instead of just going with the flow.
- Last but not least : Winning games when playing against my husband, who often wins! I know that can be annoying losing 4 times in a row!
Every day is a blessing, and no matter how hard I try to jot down all the blessings, I will always fail, because it’s absolutely uncountable!
What’s happiness for you?