This isn’t probably a post with a lot of information to give, but this is a reflection of what I have been having.SO, it’s kinda contemplation post, which I hope to be my self-reminder.
I have been through a lot of nice and bad moments in life. All those memories stay, because I choose them to. I have tried making simple rules in my life, even though I sometimes do break my own rules. OK; ‘Simple’ is probably not the right word, because I make the rules based on my bad moments in life. Some people, who are easy going might respond ‘ Take it easy’,but in fact, there are always two opposites sides of a coin, which means I am one of those who are not easy going. I know some easy-going people would frown their foreheads and call me ‘freak’ , ah well.
So here’s what I am going to tell you:
- I make mistakes, everybody does. If I think I do make mistakes I say sorry. Here’s my rule of the possible respond I might be getting and how I deal with it : When he or she refuses to forgive, it’s not my problem actually. It’s his or her problem dealing with his or her moral issues. I have done what I have to do. If even I am being treated unfairly, I do ask for clarification to ask the reason, but if I am not responded, it’s definitely not my problem at all. I can smile happily, because I have made piece with myself.
- When people make mistakes, and say sorry to me, forgive them wholeheartedly, because even God is so forgiving, why shouldn’t I?. When I say wholeheartedly means that I do not cut the relationship, or become distant.
- Before bed, say some prayers to those who love you and whom you love. And do not exclude those haters! I am a firm believer, so yes, love your haters will bring so much positive energy in your life. In the end, you will win, not against anybody, but against your anger.
- Remember that Karma always does its work secretly, so be careful with what I say and do.
- Last, but not least: try to read more good news instead of bad ones, because reading bad news tend to affect to my energy, and health.
I have tried to commit on blogging more, and sometimes vlogging in between.
That’s it today! I love you my haters! God bless you,