I am feeling a bit “left behind” in writing as I have been busy lately. However, I really should discard some ideas today. But before I get started with the writing, I really need to tell you how grateful I am to be given another award in the world of blogger by a great blogger. My heartfelt gratitude to J.P and the award he has given me.
My 1st award is here
Let me quote
I read that there are “Rules” to this award, which I shall list and follow below.
1. To thank and link back to the person who gave you this award (Thanks Lisa! Good job on your blog!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this along to 5 bloggers who you recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about their prize
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME… ( I thought you knew?LOL)
1. My ideas on
writing keep flowing like a river flow to the sea since I started to be active again in WordPress this year. I have had this account since 2008.
2. Blogging is not just for my passion for writing, but my passion for CCU – Cross Cultural Understanding. It is a study about how cultures might be different one another, and this study is to understand the differences to create a better world. A peaceful world!
3. I manage to limit my time on facebook. How cool is that!
4. My ears and heart are into easy listening music.
P.S any recommendation?
5. I ever hiked, and it was fantastic. But I don’t like hiking enough to do it one more time.
6. I like foreign languages.
7. I like making greeting cards on my own. Do-it-yourself cards are always special in my opinion.
Truth be told, I haven’t really spent reading bloggers’ posts lately. I have only read some bloggers whose writings I have been following so far, so not sure there are 5.
1. Lua Fowles with her Bowl of Oranges is always special. The bowl is not only full of oranges, but different fruit. She is able to talk to you through her writing. Believe me you will feel welcomed when you read her writings. Would you like to ask her an orange? she will give you.
I am into photography! wait! doesn’t that mean I made EIGHT things about me instead of SEVEN??ah well…Anyhow, his captures are pretty, and I like them.
Home Sweet Home- that’s
my impression when I read her writings. She puts family as the priority, and her cookings are such inspiration. I salute her for being so constant with the content of her writing. Be warned!you will be drooling when you come to her home. Knock her door! Tes is at Home.
It’s true that life is full of inspiration, and that inspiration comes from life is indeed a nice art life. His site is full of great scene and shot in a perfect shot as well. For a bonus, you’ll get some information about the places. Some information are often new to me. I am addicted to Nice Art Life! Celebrate life, and see how it gives you so much art.
Sorry, I violated the “rules” giving 4 instead of 5 bloggers.